What does Friday bring?
- A website to create (checking out WordPress templates for design, found one very promising ... wanna see??) and content to pour in (OK, and maybe create first)
- The networking/finding local healthcare (and secondary, fitness/wellness) communications folks to talk to for some clarity about freelance/communications needs and usages and successful models and rates and ... you know, stuff
- Secondary networking, talking to freelancers who are making it, for whatever gold I can mine
- Continuing to flesh out my ideal customer (so I know who I'm talking to) -- she needs a name!
- Progressing on Remarkable Marketing Blueprint/Freelance X Factor courses, which involves creating web content, dreaming up a professional blog to connect with my right client folks, some audio listening
- A good Pilates class
Yeah, that seems like a start.
And, a few random furthers from my day:
- Corn tortillas remind me of childhood, comfort (especially heated with butter!)
- I may be starting to have a Serious Problem with the brownie kids' Clif bars. Seriously.
- It's good to know that when at a wine bar, me being the non-wine-drinking, and you're in a situation where you just DON'T feel you can in any remote charming way pull off a "no, no, I really don't drink wine ... yeah, I know, I lack class like that..." that asking for the sweetest port they have is bearable. Whoo-hoo, discoveries. Kinda like sangria, minus the fruit. So, less good than sangria. But tolerable!