Friday, July 9, 2010

Hamsters & itchy feet

I did it again with the letting-in-of-humidity! Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing and expecting different results?? Altho, that doesn't strike me as a very accurate, clinical definition. I bet my (psychologist) dad would have something to say about that! :)

Today it's off to "New Hampster," as my friend says. Should be a relaxing few days in a cabin with friends, doing some rowing around the lake, hopefully some swimming, too (the humidity, she's plunked her butt firmly down in the rocking chair & is getting all cozy & content, not goin' no-where ... not that I at all object, summer humidity is part of the Boston charm -- and I say that with zero sarcasm -- just part of the differentness from where I grew up).

Ooh, bottom of my foot is itchy -- money coming my way! Not to inadvertently return to the subject in the first paragraph and look like a crazy person again....

All right, time to gather, finish packing, make my home presentable & get out the door.

Happy, happy weekending, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment