Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Weekender: Old friends & new deadlines

Let's see ... the weekend brought grand exciting weather, thunderstorms with steamy, sunny heat in between. Feels like summer!

Also brought some gatherings of friends and families for graduations and weddings (ceremony stuff, it abounds).

Also, with the kind, kind assistance of a dearly beloved, I have a website completion plan. Under which I shall try hard not to kick him. Because, in the end, anything would be his fault, right? Right. So, two Fridays, it should be live. That was either a groan or a retch you just heard. You decide. So yeah, feel free to ask ... I think....

And, crossed the first 100-mile mark with Pepper last week. Yay! 400 to go before the freeze....

And now, the yes-I-will/no-I-won't debate for coconut chocolate peanut butter ice cream just swung toward the go! go now! side....

No comments:

Post a Comment