Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Weekender: It's winter. The end.

I really was just going to leave it at that, but b/c I love weather so much, how could I not at least briefly elaborate?

Yesterday, it rained. And thundered! Thunder! Think I saw a flash of lightening. Yes, I did b/c it was right after a clap of thunder and I had to get out of my car and was afraid of being electrocuted. I wasn't. But, not a picnic day, just not. Even an indoor one. So, we'll let the weather call the raincheck date there.

This morning, Sucio'd taken up his post by the radiator and when I investigated, sure enough, it was on. 40s out, frost advisory. Highs of 50s, maybe low 60s all week.

There was something else, but I dunno. The Weekender, ladies and gentlemen.

Oh -- I had a nightmare I had to/was supposed to leave Boston! [Secret side note: Elle, think it was inspired by our conversation.] Think I'd run out of money (a seriously bad dream) and I was going to temporarily go back to California, had made all the arrangements, then just couldn't leave. Was gonna camp in my yard or something, I dunno. But, funny how strong a place takes hold, right? Of course, I also dreamed I was interviewing an entertaining set of twins and I had absolutely no idea which was which.

No comments:

Post a Comment