Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wave crashes, wave recedes

And there goes another wave of a week, curling back from the shore, regathering itself to reform again. It's just the cycle of life, but I don't know when I'll stop being surprised by how quickly it passes.

The update from the last post is that this fundraising business, which is quite hard for me, has gone beyond-wonderous-imaginings wonderful. I am so fortunate to have so many compassionate and splendid beings in my orbit. I definitely surpassed my goal of $250, am now up to $470. So wonderful.

Suce is purring next to me on the couch, I have candlelight and Deep Forest playing, and some tasty tofettes , now devoured. Yep, it's past bedtime; you didn't expect anything different.

One more update update -- Friday was my inaugural work from home day! It went quite well, altho I was fairly anxious about it -- worried I wouldn't be able to access what I needed to get my large pile of work done. But, work it did, so that will be continued, pretty great.

All my other bouncing thoughts will have to be funneled through the week, however I can manage....

No comments:

Post a Comment