Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fighting the fight

Dear Blog,

HOW I MISS YOU!!

And how I fear that's the only thing I'll manage to write, whenever I can scrimp a minute, hunched over my computer, already past my hour to get a full night's sleep, which is no way to start a week (and I don't want to hear it from any medical residents!). Not sure what to do with the feeling that my best may not be good enough. Obviously, it is, and it's (shocker) all I can do. And yet....

On a happier note, I will say Fight Gone Bad on Saturday was AWESOME! Much greatness. A workout to nearly kill you, then many hours of screaming and cheering for others going through the same pain. And great to remember those we're doing it for -- all those who are fighting much harder battles than that one....

No comments:

Post a Comment