Monday, February 21, 2011

A bonus day

That's how I look at a holiday Monday, a bonus weekend pearl, tossed my way. Altho another part of me whispers that weekdays are days, too, weekdays are surely a pretty big part of living. Which I have to agree with. As I also agree that sitting on my couch on an early morning (here's Willa, hi, Willa! she's coveting my lap, or more likely just the attention my keyboard's getting) ...

***
Pardon the interruption, we just had an unfortunate somewhat-explosive barf episode -- lotsa water, some cat food nuggets. Willa, not me. Sucio is now the couch companion.
***

As I was saying ... sitting on my couch on an early morning with my first cup of strong, dark, sweet tea, some trail mix (hey, it appealed), and one gato or another on the couch, and SNOW (!) falling outside ... it's nice to be here anytime, but all the more on a "workday."

I'm happy to see snow again. I'm going to have to save that secret for your reading eyes, my occasional, meandering reader, as someone hereabouts really might shoot me if I express snow happiness or desire for more. But white fluffy stuff coming down from the sky is still magic in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment